• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hey every one I need a name!!

lennyluminum

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 19, 2008
OK I have been working a side business idea for about a yer now and I am finally ready to but it to work. I am starting an online Beef Jerky store with the best Jerky I have ever had. I will be selling beef, deer, wild hog, elk,  trout, gator, turkey, and some others. The problem is I don't have a good name yet so I was hoping that you all might help me think of a good name. I'm going to be marketing my store more to hunters and outdoors people and of course meat smokers!!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I would use Bang Bang Jerky or maybe Woods to you Jerky. Hey I gave it a shot maybe I can come up with something later on. How about Aim Fire Jerky. It just came to me.

Last edited:

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
lets see...open range jerky....woodsman jerky... blackpowder jerky...mountain man jerky... well that's a couple off the top of my head

bamaboy

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 26, 2010
what about a name that takes it back to wild west or pioneer days?dodge city jerky,broken spoke,trail dust,backwoods,saddle spur,LOL.just my 2 cents

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
bag it & tag it jerky....hunter specialties jerky...game & fowl jerky...shot&wad jerky....in my sights jerky...

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
OK I have been working a side business idea for about a yer now and I am finally ready to but it to work. I am starting an online Beef Jerky store with the best Jerky I have ever had. I will be selling beef, deer, wild hog, elk,  trout, gator, turkey, and some others. The problem is I don't have a good name yet so I was hoping that you all might help me think of a good name. I'm going to be marketing my store more to hunters and outdoors people and of course meat smokers!!

lenny, why not send a sample to everyone that responded to your post and let them have taste of your jerky, so we get a better flavor for a name.

lennyluminum

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 19, 2008
that will be in the works!! I will talk to Jeff about it when I am up and running, I want to offer a 25% discount and free shipping to all members of the smf but I want to talk it all over with jeff first.

smokermark

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 15, 2010
'Buzz Shot Wild' Then there could be this great big yellow and red bulls eye with a flaming arrow right smack dab in the middle with smoke around. There's a smile'n bee beside the caption reading "Jerky's that hit the spot!".

Last edited:

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009
Howabout "Stupid A$$ Jerky" and have a logo of a dude pulling a lead rope on a donkey loaded with a couple boxes of jerky??

These folks sell alot of hot sauce and stuff with a similar name...http://www.asskickin.com/  

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
A lot of good names, I like Backwoods Jerky too.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.