1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hey every one I need a name!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lennyluminum, Feb 11, 2011.

1. OK I have been working a side business idea for about a yer now and I am finally ready to but it to work. I am starting an online Beef Jerky store with the best Jerky I have ever had. I will be selling beef, deer, wild hog, elk,  trout, gator, turkey, and some others. The problem is I don't have a good name yet so I was hoping that you all might help me think of a good name. I'm going to be marketing my store more to hunters and outdoors people and of course meat smokers!!

meateater likes this.
  2. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

I would use Bang Bang Jerky or maybe Woods to you Jerky. Hey I gave it a shot maybe I can come up with something later on. How about Aim Fire Jerky. It just came to me.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  3. smoke king

smoke king Smoke Blower

The Jerkstore!

4. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

lets see...open range jerky....woodsman jerky... blackpowder jerky...mountain man jerky... well that's a couple off the top of my head

5. hey I like mountain man jerky!!

keep em comin guys!!

6. nope mountain man is takin

7. this is also taken

8. bamaboy

bamaboy Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

what about a name that takes it back to wild west or pioneer days?dodge city jerky,broken spoke,trail dust,backwoods,saddle spur,LOL.just my 2 cents

9. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

bag it & tag it jerky....hunter specialties jerky...game & fowl jerky...shot&wad jerky....in my sights jerky...

10. rp ribking

rp ribking Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

lenny, why not send a sample to everyone that responded to your post and let them have taste of your jerky, so we get a better flavor for a name.

11. that will be in the works!! I will talk to Jeff about it when I am up and running, I want to offer a 25% discount and free shipping to all members of the smf but I want to talk it all over with jeff first.

12. 'Buzz Shot Wild' Then there could be this great big yellow and red bulls eye with a flaming arrow right smack dab in the middle with smoke around. There's a smile'n bee beside the caption reading "Jerky's that hit the spot!". [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  13. I,m thinking Back Woods Jerky! what do y'all think?

14. pit 4 brains

pit 4 brains Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Howabout "Stupid A$$ Jerky" and have a logo of a dude pulling a lead rope on a donkey loaded with a couple boxes of jerky??

These folks sell alot of hot sauce and stuff with a similar name...http://www.asskickin.com/  

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  15. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

ROAD KILL JERKY!!!  That would catch my eye. [​IMG]

16. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Big game jerky, its brown its down its' Jerky,

17. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

A lot of good names, I like Backwoods Jerky too.