hey every one I need a name!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lennyluminum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
ST. Petersburg, FL
OK I have been working a side business idea for about a yer now and I am finally ready to but it to work. I am starting an online Beef Jerky store with the best Jerky I have ever had. I will be selling beef, deer, wild hog, elk,  trout, gator, turkey, and some others. The problem is I don't have a good name yet so I was hoping that you all might help me think of a good name. I'm going to be marketing my store more to hunters and outdoors people and of course meat smokers!!

Reactions: meateater
icon_cool.gif

I would use Bang Bang Jerky or maybe Woods to you Jerky. Hey I gave it a shot maybe I can come up with something later on. How about Aim Fire Jerky. It just came to me.

Last edited:
lets see...open range jerky....woodsman jerky... blackpowder jerky...mountain man jerky... well that's a couple off the top of my head

what about a name that takes it back to wild west or pioneer days?dodge city jerky,broken spoke,trail dust,backwoods,saddle spur,LOL.just my 2 cents

OK I have been working a side business idea for about a yer now and I am finally ready to but it to work. I am starting an online Beef Jerky store with the best Jerky I have ever had. I will be selling beef, deer, wild hog, elk,  trout, gator, turkey, and some others. The problem is I don't have a good name yet so I was hoping that you all might help me think of a good name. I'm going to be marketing my store more to hunters and outdoors people and of course meat smokers!!

lenny, why not send a sample to everyone that responded to your post and let them have taste of your jerky, so we get a better flavor for a name.

that will be in the works!! I will talk to Jeff about it when I am up and running, I want to offer a 25% discount and free shipping to all members of the smf but I want to talk it all over with jeff first.

'Buzz Shot Wild' Then there could be this great big yellow and red bulls eye with a flaming arrow right smack dab in the middle with smoke around. There's a smile'n bee beside the caption reading "Jerky's that hit the spot!".
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:
Howabout "Stupid A$$ Jerky" and have a logo of a dude pulling a lead rope on a donkey loaded with a couple boxes of jerky??

These folks sell alot of hot sauce and stuff with a similar name...http://www.asskickin.com/  

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky