Help!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ok, so i did what yall told me about the wood chips and i did not soak them and i used chunks .....my bird was golden.....it was to die for!!!! :)

ok, so here is my next issue....i want to start making my own rub.....i think the rub i use may have too much sugar in it and it could be helping my ribs turn too dark.....

anybody want to recomend where to start on this???

You may want to take a look at getting Jeffs rub that is offered here and with the 5 day e-course. I use it on a VERY regular basis and love it, you could also use it as a base and modify to your liking.

To get the best answers to this question I would start a new thread under the rub section that away more people will see it

Good Luck and Happy Smokes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky