Burger/ Steak press

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Fired up the Char grill today and took advantage of seasoning my recently acquired burger presses. They are stainless, 1/2 inch thick and weigh 4 pounds 7 ounces.
IMG_9061.jpeg

IMG_9064.jpeg
IMG_9065.jpeg

Reactions: flatbroke
Them look like nice pieces of equipment? Did you fabricate them presses or they made by someone else. They look great & I bet they make a mean smash burger!

Thanks.
I saw someone else with one and ended having 2 made for me. 1 for Big Jake and one for the RV

Thanks. What diameter & thickness of material was used? Look like about 6-7" diameter & a full 1/2" thick plate stainless. They look great.
It’s 1/2 inch thick. I will check the diameter when they cool. I weighed them and measured thickness before putting on the grill. Didn’t think to measure diameter

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky