• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great intro! I hunt not far from you every year in the Ozarks. Will be heading to Mountain Grove for opening weekend next Friday!! Welcome to SMF! You will love it here. I know I do.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a wet and muggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Welcome to the group. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Chris

Great intro! I hunt not far from you every year in the Ozarks. Will be heading to Mountain Grove for opening weekend next Friday!! Welcome to SMF! You will love it here. I know I do.
Man it sure came fast . I was thinkin 2 weeks away . Glad you posted that . I'll be in Phelps county , St. James ,,,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky