• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello, From S,W Missouri

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
That's quite an intro!
Glad to have you join the group!
Al

hagewood91

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 4, 2017
Great intro! I hunt not far from you every year in the Ozarks. Will be heading to Mountain Grove for opening weekend next Friday!! Welcome to SMF! You will love it here. I know I do.

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a wet and muggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the group. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Chris

Ed Crain

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Hi neighbor glad I’m not the only one from SW Missouri about 60 mi straight north of Branson

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Great intro! I hunt not far from you every year in the Ozarks. Will be heading to Mountain Grove for opening weekend next Friday!! Welcome to SMF! You will love it here. I know I do.
Man it sure came fast . I was thinkin 2 weeks away . Glad you posted that . I'll be in Phelps county , St. James ,,,

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
I am your neighbor in beautiful Boone County, MO

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join the group!
Al

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.