• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Northern California

Madmox

Joined Oct 8, 2019
Hey Everyone,

My name is Colin, I am up in the northern reaches of California. I am super excited to be part of the community! I have experience working in a professional kitchen at another time in my life but mostly glad to be done with that these days.

Mox

sawhorseray

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Welcome from someone who is FROM California, and very happy to be where I am. RAY

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome glad to have you on board. You will find a lot of info and a fine group of people.

Warren

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the forums, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Welcome from Mississippi. Lots of good ideas and good folks on here.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Good Morning and a Big Ole Welcome from East Texas and the best Forum on the Web

Gary

Madmox

Joined Oct 8, 2019
Mox, welcome to SMF from Roseville! Glad you're here and smoking up the place with me.

Enjoy the forum!

Ray
I’m up in Humboldt but I’ve been in Roseville 3 times in the last 3 weeks for work! I almost know my way around there these days! I’m pretty sure they know my name at the Courtyard on Turner!

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Hey, neighbor.... Welcome to the forum from NorCal! Nice to have you on the forum.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Welcome MadMox from the SF Bay area. Where in Humboldt? I went to College of the Redwoods and Humboldt state.

Lots of good people here with lots of knowledge.
Craig

Madmox

Joined Oct 8, 2019
Welcome MadMox from the SF Bay area. Where in Humboldt? I went to College of the Redwoods and Humboldt state.

Craig
I did both HSU and UC Tompkins Hill. I grew up in Freshwater but am up on Kneeland now. I lived down in the Tri-Valley for a few years but am back now.
Colin

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Awesome. Keeland? That's way up river. What do you like to smoke? Regarding meat, that is? Salmon?

Last edited:

S-met

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 1, 2019
Somehow I missed this thread, welcome from another Nor-cal smoker and brewer.

Madmox

Joined Oct 8, 2019

Craig
I did both HSU and UC Tompkins Hill. I grew up in Freshwater but am up on Kneeland now. I lived down in the Tri-Valley for a few years but am back now.
Awesome. Keeland? That's way up river. What do you like to smoke? Regarding meat, that is? Salmon?
ill smoke salmon, brisket, burgers... hell, I’ll run almost anything through the smoker. I have a corned beef and fresh homemade linguica on there now!

Attachments

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks