Hello from Northern California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Madmox

Original poster
Oct 8, 2019
Hey Everyone,

My name is Colin, I am up in the northern reaches of California. I am super excited to be part of the community! I have experience working in a professional kitchen at another time in my life but mostly glad to be done with that these days.

Mox

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the forums, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Good Morning and a Big Ole Welcome from East Texas and the best Forum on the Web

Gary

Mox, welcome to SMF from Roseville! Glad you're here and smoking up the place with me.

Enjoy the forum!

Ray
I’m up in Humboldt but I’ve been in Roseville 3 times in the last 3 weeks for work! I almost know my way around there these days! I’m pretty sure they know my name at the Courtyard on Turner!

Welcome MadMox from the SF Bay area. Where in Humboldt? I went to College of the Redwoods and Humboldt state.

Lots of good people here with lots of knowledge.
Craig

Welcome MadMox from the SF Bay area. Where in Humboldt? I went to College of the Redwoods and Humboldt state.

Craig
I did both HSU and UC Tompkins Hill. I grew up in Freshwater but am up on Kneeland now. I lived down in the Tri-Valley for a few years but am back now.
Colin

Awesome. Keeland? That's way up river. What do you like to smoke? Regarding meat, that is? Salmon?

Last edited:

Craig
I did both HSU and UC Tompkins Hill. I grew up in Freshwater but am up on Kneeland now. I lived down in the Tri-Valley for a few years but am back now.
Awesome. Keeland? That's way up river. What do you like to smoke? Regarding meat, that is? Salmon?
ill smoke salmon, brisket, burgers... hell, I’ll run almost anything through the smoker. I have a corned beef and fresh homemade linguica on there now!

Attachments

• 2088FC6C-BF1F-4FFA-B92D-9661F9D46470.jpeg
    2088FC6C-BF1F-4FFA-B92D-9661F9D46470.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 5
Welcome from someone who is FROM California, and very happy to be where I am. RAY
Wherever you are, I’m sure I am jealous. We all keep hoping for Jefferson to gain traction! It hasn’t happened yet!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky