Hello All!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

calbowhunter

Original poster
Jun 1, 2016
California Central Sierras
I've been following this site for some time now and decided to join. I enjoy reading the forums, as there is always something to learn. I live in the Central Sierras of California. I hunt, fish, and grow my own fruits, vegetables, and spices. I also have over 40 years in the meat industry, so I have been able to feed my passion of smoking, curing, and sausage making.

I have an MES 30; a homemade smoker made from an old commercial dehydrator that I use for both cold and hot smoking; a homemade barrel smoker (now called a UDS?); a Cajun Injector 3 in 1 cooker/smoker; and large and small gas and charcoal grills. And I use them all!

Looking forward to visiting with you all.

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky