Hello from rainy London

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frankie007

Original poster
Mar 11, 2024
Hello all,
Just to say hi.
I have been smoking for about 10 years. This (pictured) is my second smoker that I built. I smoke mainly sausages, belly, loin, Tasso and have done pastrami on occasion....Looking forward to getting info form you guys but I have to admit I was lurking for a while

Attachments

• 20231231_150125.jpg
    20231231_150125.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20231231_150134.jpg
    20231231_150134.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 29
Hello from rainy RI USA. Though actually starting today we'll finally have a decent stretch of dry weather.

Reactions: frankie007
Welcome Frankie from Nova Scotia

Good looking eats , and you already started with the pictures . And we all love pictures.
Any questions just ask and someone should be by to help or point you in the right direction.

David

Very warm welcome from US of A! Thank you guys. Was reading this book last few days( charity shop buy £3) and although is about the Caroline's and whole hog bbq it did inspire me to get out and get some meat and make a batch of spicy sausages.

Attachments

• 20240312_175451.jpg
    20240312_175451.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: mr_whipple
Welcome to the forum, Frankie!
I live in the desert southwest, but am a member of the Pipe Club of London, albeit a bit different, we use tobacco in the firebox.😉

Glad to have you here, there is some great advice you will find here, but you already know that!

Welcome from Hawaii! Great site to be a part of, everyone is super helpful and always excited to see pics of good Food!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky