Hello all, Newbie from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking g8tr

Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
I have been smoking for a few years and everyone thinks that the meat turns out great. I have smoked whole chickens, all kinds of sausage, hams, ribs, amongst other stuff. I have recently added a steamer to my smoker to make the sausage more moist and to get a more modern texture. I'm hoping to learn a lot and maybe give a little back to this site. 

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome. I am new to this site as well and since  I am also from Florida, I thought I would just add my introduction on to yours. I am not very accomplished when it comes to smoking with heat, I more enjoy cold smoking. I make some really good smoked cheeses. I am hoping to expand my knowledge base with this site. Again I say, welcome.

Hello Florida, and welcome to the SMF. There's a mountain of a knowledge base here, so enjoy the read. It's all good my friend.

Welcome both of you Florida guys, I'm in Sebring now, grew up in Ft.Lauderdale. Where are you at?

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to both of you. Each of you has some knowledge we will look forward to your sharing with us

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking

forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome to SMF. Hello from the Jax area here. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

GO GATORS

welcome to the forum!  Also a florida boy here...grew up in Crystal River, lived in Williston and Gainesville (went to UF), not in fort lauderdale

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky