• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked chucky

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

philpom

Smoking Fanatic
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
699
Reaction score
1,843
Location
Denton, TX.
20261003_183023.jpg


Took 1 of the 3 chuck roasts we picked up this week and tossed it on the Weber for around 3 hours, rested, sliced, and served with some gooey mac and cheese. Reasonably fast dinner (it was raining).

Used red oak chunks and a home blended coffee rub. Turned out great, and I've got lunch this week!

20261003_183242.jpg

20261003_164300.jpg

20261003_145025.jpg

20261003_150517.jpg


Hope everyone has a great week
 
Thanks y'all, tasted even better this afternoon on bread.

We host the family Christmas party every year, usually about 30-40 folks, thinking thos year I'll toss a bunch of chucks on the offset, maybe do them 2 different ways.

This one was 3lbs.
 
Looks great!
I was just telling the wife I need to make a chuck roast again like I did for spring turkey hunting camp, but this time I would use the smoker for it.
For hunting it was crockpot. Chuck roast and a deer roast, seasoned with Tuffy Stone Daily Grind, some mushrooms and onion and a can of Guinness NA (quite drinking 3yrs ago). Made a roux and took most of the liquid with fat and leftover mushrooms for a Guinness mushroom gravy.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky