Happy Anniversary TulsaJeff & Abigail

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 25, 2006
Home
I would like to take a moment to wish TulsaJeff and his beautiful bride Abigail a happy anniversary. They've been married XX years and still in love!

Congratulations to you both. Especially Abigail for putting up with the "boss" for so long!

PC

Congratulations and thanks for letting the hubby creating this forum we all appreciate so much.

congrats to you both.......and many more to come........Jeff, just leave the expresso machine to the adults in the family.........LOLOL...j/k

I would like to make note that it was on the 16th and NOT today. But I missed it so thought I'd bring it up ... just to make it clear.

Yeah Joe........i was at the front page, looking for that link on rep points, and saw it listed, but the date didn't really sink in............

Abigail, Thanks for letting Jeff have this FORUM and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Thanks for all u 2 have done for this Site
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Well..the event is listed as JULY 16th... but in case it's wrong...<Que the Flintstones...> Happy Anniversary...Happy Anniversary...Happy Anniversary Haaaaaaaa-py Anniversary!

How about that ... I suck at reading dates ... somebody send me home I need to sleep.

Well just in case I ain't here that day .. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY anyway

Where's a moderator when you need one? Should we delete this thread or leave it just for the giggles and grins
icon_evil.gif

Fun while it lasted - Good eye Rich
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

congrats Jeff and Abigail I hope you have a great anniversary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky