Anniversary Rib Eye Cap Steaks (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like you last sentence were you say you might post it if it comes out well, everything you cook looks fantastic.
That's a quantum leap of faith but thank you for the kind words. Only the stuff you see here comes out fairly well. Not everything that's cooked around here finds it's way into he forum...and for good reason :emoji_wink:

Robert

What a nice anniversary dinner Robert. Congrats to you & Tracy! BTW, where's the wine?
Very much appreciate it Matt. I don't do wine, sorry. Tracy will break out a bottle or two when we have friends over but our daily sustenance comes from beer. That's not to say that Tracy doesn't have a pretty extensive wine collection :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: schlotz
Happy Anniversary!! Looks great Robert! Many chefs and beef connoisseurs would say the rib cap is the best of the best for steak cuts.
Thanks buddy and I tend to agree. The cap steaks are truly decadent. Being that there is such a small amount harvested from every animal though, they come with a pretty hefty price tag. That's why we don't have them more often :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Happy Anniversary. The ribeye caps and the rest looks great.
Thank you Chris. The steaks came out well and those babies are fantastic. Hard to cook though being so small.
Those deviders are working out well.
Yes they are. A real game changer. I'm just kicking myself for not thinking about them a long time ago when I started building these grills.

Robert

First off Happy Belated Anniversary. And the meal looks great.
Thanks David. Not your fault it's late. I just didn't post it sooner. Appreciate the kind words about the steaks.
Never stop, always love to see them . And " What you talking about Willis " ........
if it comes out well. You know it will and there better be a close up
At some point I have to stop. Starting to seem like every post is a duplicate of something I just recently posted. you did get your close up pic of the fly on my latest one though :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Happy anniversary to you and the mrs., looks like ya had a fine meal to celebrate.
Very much appreciate it Jim. Was a nice meal to let her know I appreciate her and am thinking about her. She was happy.

Robert

WOW, Robert!! When you do it, you do it right!! Congrats on the anniversary and Tracy sounds like a keeper for sure, you done good, my friend...
Thanks so much my friend. Appreciate the kind words and you're correct. That lady is definitely a keeper!! Why she's kept me around so long though is a mystery :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
No I sold the boat instead. Just to much money. They selling used ones for what they had cost new. Having a lot of problems with Gretchen. I fear her time is near.
I can understand the dilemma with trucks and prices. I have a 2020 crew cab Ram 2500 4x4 that I bought new. It rarely gets driven and only has 4500 miles on it. Had a guy stop and offer me $10K more for it than I paid. I turned it down though because I need the truck for pulling our boat and I'd take a huge hit selling that one and buying a new one. Not worth it.

Very sorry to hear about Gretchen. She's like family to me and it's heartbreaking to hear she's not doing well. give her lots of love and make her as comfortable as you can.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky