HA HA HA HA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Anyone else get carried away on the grill yesterday?

Attachments

• IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4861.jpg
    IMG_4861.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 201
Damn that looks like one hell of a feast! What all you got on there?

Nice pit btw

thanks man....we did beef short ribs, top sirloin roast, tri-tip, beef spare ribs, boneless chicken thighs, boneless chicken breasts, bone in chicken thighs, and country style pork ribs. What is not in the picture is wave two. Kielbasa, asparagus, and peppers and onions. This food tasted amazing over the California Coastal red oak. The flavor of this pit is just simply amazing.

thanks man....we did beef short ribs, top sirloin roast, tri-tip, beef spare ribs, boneless chicken thighs, boneless chicken breasts, bone in chicken thighs, and country style pork ribs. What is not in the picture is wave two. Kielbasa, asparagus, and peppers and onions. This food tasted amazing over the California Coastal red oak. The flavor of this pit is just simply amazing.

You either cleaned out your freezer or hit up the manager special section at the grocery and smoked everything they had on clearance! Seriously though it all looks amazing! Points for sure.

Wow, I dont think anyone left hungry! Yesterday was a challange for us to grill with the heat index between 105-110, was hard to want to tend to the grills all day.

Wow, I dont think anyone left hungry! Yesterday was a challange for us to grill with the heat index between 105-110, was hard to want to tend to the grills all day.
Same here. I warm/cold smoked some bacon, kept my Lang under cover the whole day and the grill temps never dropped below 90. It was a scorcher.

That is what is so nice about Santa Maria....1 1/2 hours is what I spent in time on the grill....good thing too because the thing was hot. However I have found my holy grail for cooling off during cooks. You see that blue canopy? It has a misting system attached to it. Keeps me nice and cool. Now if I was smoking, I have hooked up a temp probe to my phone and I can swim in between adding splits. Works really well.

I don't think I've ever seen a grate that full. I think I'd have a tough time choosing what to eat.

Point for sure

Chris

Beef cooked over the top of red oak is amazing . Nice job I bet that was a fun cook .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky