Ground beef experiment

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lamar

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 17, 2013
Bridgton Me
Never read about anyone trying this before. Picked up a couple of top round roasts and a pack of maple flavored bacon ends. Cut the round roasts into 1" strips. Mixed in a little over a pound of the bacon in with it and refrigerated overnight. Ground it all together and what a surprise. Taste was super good. Will be doing this again when this batch runs out.

I learned you can have too much bacon, it wont stick together very well but tastes great lol

Never read about anyone trying this before. Picked up a couple of top round roasts and a pack of maple flavored bacon ends. Cut the round roasts into 1" strips. Mixed in a little over a pound of the bacon in with it and refrigerated overnight. Ground it all together and what a surprise. Taste was super good. Will be doing this again when this batch runs out.

What ratio do you think toy ended up with

Slater's 50/50 Burger is a small chain in 5-6 different states. Never tried one but sound great...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky