Grilled Deerburgers (Indoor)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Grilled Deerburgers (Indoor)

This will be my first Burgers made on my Smokeless Indoor Grill.
Well a Rib Steak came out Great, and some Kabobs were good, and a few other things, so let’s see how some Deerburgers make out.
In case anyone's interested, My Deerburgers are 50% Deer, 25% Beef (80-20), and 25% Pork (Butt).

So the first ones will be a set of 6 Burgers. I thawed it out & Mrs Bear made 6 nice burger patties (adding 3 TBS of Worcestershire).
Then I put some water in the bottom pan, and turned this Puppy on.
I put it on full blast, which was 450°, and it didn’t take it long to get there.
It blinks the lights around the dial until it reaches the set temp, and then the light just stays on at the set point.
I waited to turn the fan on until I just saw a slight wisp of smoke, then turning the fan on made it disappear in 2 seconds or less.
I flipped these burgers a couple times, until the inside was satisfactory to me.
Then I put a slice of cheese on one Burger, for me, and put the big cover over it to trap the heat & melt the cheese.

Meanwhile I prepped the Burger Roll with a good coating of "Kraft Sandwich Spread".
Then I cut my Burger in half & added some Bread & Butter Pickle Chips to my plate.

Then the next night I made a few changes. I made a pile of Onion Rings, and I used some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce on my Cheese Deerburger, and a little puddle of it for Dipping my Onion Rings. It was mighty Tasty!! Oh Yeah—More Pickle Chips bit the dust too!!

Then on the 3rd night, I put some cheese on the last of the 6 Deerburgers, and some more of Jeff’s Sauce.
And added some Regular Fries & some Sweet Tater Fries, with some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce for Dipping the Fries.

That’s about it for this round of 6 Deerburgers.

Thanks for the Visit,

Bear

Preheating "Smokeless Grill" to 450°:
IMG_4691.jpg

Six Nice Deerburgers getting started:
IMG_4692.jpg

First Flip:
IMG_4694.jpg

I put the lid on to help melt the Cheese on my first Burger:
IMG_4695.jpg

Kraft Sandwich Spread on this one:
IMG_4696.jpg

Bear's First Night's Supper:
IMG_4698.jpg

Onion Rings ready to go in my AirFryer for Second Night's Supper:
IMG_4699.jpg

Some of Jeff's BBQ Sauce on this one:
IMG_4700.jpg

Bear's second Night's Supper. Jeff's BBQ Sauce for dipping my O-Rings---MMMMMMmmmmm.......
IMG_4701.jpg

More of the same sauce on Third Night:
IMG_4703.jpg

Bear's Third night's Supper, with Regular Fries & Sweet Tater Fries that were run through my Air Fryer:
IMG_4704.jpg

Last edited:
Those deer burgers look great John! I could go for a couple. Looks like the grill did a pretty good job. Is it a PITA to clean?

Very nice!

And now that you can grill indoors, you don't need to worry about attracting those pesky deer when you grill those deer burgers. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Haha
Reactions: WildewoodBBQ
Looks real nice Bear! That indoor smokeless grill looks like a nice piece of kitchen equipment! 3 very nice meals you had there!

Burgers Look Great, I haven't had Deer Burgers in forever

Nice

Gary

Bear, it just doesn't get any better than that my friend. Those are some gorgeous burgers and as always, the variety of things you do with one cook never ceases to amaze me.Big LIKE sir!!

Robert

great looking meals there bear, ya really got those grill marks down, I still got to try the sandwich spread though.

Reactions: 73saint
Burgers are one of our favorites around here too John....

Nice job on changing it up every night!

LIKE!

John

Thank You John!!
Don't like getting bored.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good . Nice to have options . That spread is good stuff .

Thank You Rich!!
Appreciate that.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky