Grilled chops w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal! My wife wishes I shopped at our local FreezerMart a little more often, I seem to buy even more meat than I am cooking haha

I hear ya man that's usually the case with me. Freezer is full and I get back from the store with more stuff. Wife just shakes her head :emoji_laughing:. When you can get a good deal why not? Picked up two butts on Satuday for $.99lb. Didn't need them right now but that's a great deal!

Reactions: tander28
I know what you mean, Tander!!
I got that same problem, except since the Virus got here, I've been catching up, and My Freezers are thinning out some.
I think I have a big hunk of Pork Loin in the Basement Freezermart.
Might have to follow the Volunteer Fan!!!

Nice Job John--- SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan !!
Like.

Bear

Thanks John! Bout time to rummage through freezermart and get some chops going on the Q!

Beautiful looking chops and a nice 5 course meal! Hard to beat a pork chop on the grill

Like!

Thanks Joe. You are exactly right they are just hard to beat sometimes especially with a nice char on the outside. Only thing that could have made it better was elotes on the side!

Reactions: xray
Boy howdy John, there's nothing not to like about that dish and everything to love about it, big huge Like! Man, perfect pork chops, mac 'n cheese, fried taters: with a little applesauce that could be my last meal if I just happened to be on Death Row. I'll be trying to stay away from that place, but it is a truly great plate, nice piece of work! RAY

Thanks Ray appreciate it! You might have to go shopping at your local freezer mart and find some chops here soon. Bet they would cook up real nice with that vortex.

That whole plate looks perfectly cooked and totally delicious John! I haven't grilled Pork Chops in a while, I usually go slightly too long and they're dry. But after seeing yours, I'm gonna give it another shot.
Thanks and Enjoy!

Mike

Thanks Mike! Those super thin ones are hard to get just right. If you can find some that are decently thick grab a pack. Just keep an eye on your temps and pull them when the hit 145. I like grilling at a little higher temp to get a nice char on the outside.

Reactions: MJB05615
Excellent Job on those chops John!!! English cucumber, that's how my mother got me to eat zucchini when I was just a young'in. She'd tell me that is was english cucumber.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! I have become a huge fan of the English cucumbers here recently. And I tell my kids all the time stuff is something other than what it is so they will eat it lol sometimes it works and sometimes they know I am full of sh*t

Thanks Mike! Those super thin ones are hard to get just right. If you can find some that are decently thick grab a pack. Just keep an eye on your temps and pull them when the hit 145. I like grilling at a little higher temp to get a nice char on the outside.
I have a few pork loins in the freezer, and I can cut one up for chops to grill. How thick would you recommend? 1.5", or ?
Thanks,

Mike

I have a few pork loins in the freezer, and I can cut one up for chops to grill. How thick would you recommend? 1.5", or ?
Thanks,

Mike

Yeah I would go about 1.5" a piece. I like marinating mine. Dales, Italian dressing, and teriyaki all go well with chops. Always end up juicy!

Reactions: MJB05615
That's what I figured. Gotta get permission from the Wife, and see what flavors she'd like. LOL.
I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mike

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Been busy as heck and running a couple days behind so am late to the party my friend. What can I say that hasn't already been said? Chops are magazine quality and the plated shot is simply gorgeous!! Great job buddy.

Robert

Been busy as heck and running a couple days behind so am late to the party my friend. What can I say that hasn't already been said? Chops are magazine quality and the plated shot is simply gorgeous!! Great job buddy.

Robert

Appreciate it Robert! I decided to do these the day I saw the chops you did on your Blackstone. Love a good chop!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky