Smoked Pork Chops and Grilled asparagus.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tpc74

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 8, 2012
Berkley, MI
This was tonight’s dinner. First I put rub on the chops and set the recteq to “xtreme smoke” and put the chops on. 30 min later I pulled them off and set it to 500.

While I was waiting I grilled up the asparagus. 6 min or so per side for the chops. Dinner was excellent!

IMG_0495.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

IMG_0497.jpeg

IMG_0498.jpeg

That's some fine looking pork chops! And grilled asparagus is one of my favorites. The photo of that plate is making me hungry!

Reactions: tpc74
Thank you, first time doing it this way. I would think if the chops were regular sized and not thick they may have dried out on the second step. But then again, they would have probably only needed a couple min a side at that point.

Hell yes. Asparagus is probably my all time favorite veggie, and those chops wouldn't last a second.

Reactions: tpc74
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky