Grilled Buffalo Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tractor plow

Original poster
Jun 24, 2016
Chaska, MN
Made some wings last weekend.  Marinated for about 3 hours in Italian dressing.  Rubbed with a thin coat of meat church honey hog hot, and a liberal coat of honey hog.  Grilled at 400 degrees (royal oak with 3 medium chunks of pecan wood) on my top grilling rack until I got a little char on the bottom side, then flipped.  When both sides were charred slightly, I tossed in sweet baby ray's wing sauce with a little garlic and onion powder then back on the grill for a few more minutes in the foil pan.

Side notes:

-Always serve with bleu cheese and busch light.

-The MeatChurch rubs are pretty good, especially the Honey Hog, and Deez Nuts.  Honey Hog Hot definitely has a bite to it.  Have not tried the Holy Cow or Gospel rubs yet.

-I really think the 3 hours of Italian dressing marinade paired with the honey hog rub was phenomenal!

Reactions: geezer
Lookin good. 
icon14.gif

I wish my wife would allow me to make hot wings. She likes her chicken smokey and sweet. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky