Gone But Not Forgotten Voting!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Choose one

• Air Fried Chicken Thighs

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 5 Boned Pork Rib Roast

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • Peanut Butter Meltways

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Chicken and Andouille Sausage Paella

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Simple Jeff Phillips Original Rub & Sauced Smoked Baby Back Ribs

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Pastrami and swiss on toasted rye

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was expecting to see more chicken and spam entries. This is going to be a tough one to decide.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
You didn't lol but it's 6! You and Brian both said 5. I'm just messing with ya bud
yeah I fat fingered it. Thanks for pointing it out so I could fix it.

I was hoping for more entries as well but its hard enough to pick with these 6.

Reactions: negolien and TNJAKE
All great entries. Definitely difficult to not vote for all 6. They all did justice to our departed friends. Great work all!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Come on folks. Let's get those votes in. We may not have as many entries as the last one but let's see if we can get more participation from the voters for this one.

Robert

Was a tough vote, all entries are definitely worthy of a vote! Hats off to all who submitted an entry!

This was the easiest one I ever voted on . One quick glance through all the entries
AND ,
1680481706129.jpeg

If you're on the east coast and listen to this song 127 times. You'll still have just enough time to vote. 137 times for you west coasters. Whose up for it!!!

Chris

As always, hard to choose just one. Great job to those that participated!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky