Gas Prices???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
How much do you pay per gallon?

Minneapolis, MN = $3.60/gallon

LA / San Diego   $4.04 yesterday

Diesel $4.69

Last edited:
Had to gice $3.57/gal for Regular here in SE PA this morning. Went up a dime in the past week. (saying bad words in my head)

We're past the 3.80's, for premium past the 3.90's, for the most part.  Paid 3.91 for premium @ Costco the other day (hubby's a gas snob when it comes to the SAAB).  I've paid 3.83 and 3.87 for regular lately. 

$3.79 this morning..... who knows how much it'll be by this evening!

Yep, it's obvious the left coast has the lead over fuel prices.  $3.89 for regular and 4.49 for diesel and heading higher.  Folks, it's not a fuel shortage!!!  It's day traders and futures speculators that are driving the market, all for the quick buck.  Don't you just feel privileged that you can help somebody else's wealth fund grow?

I guess I'll chime in too, for the last four years we have been paying $5.81 per gallon for unleaded, but with the coup d'etat last Friday it's certain to go up.

Gene

Hey Gene,

Is paradise big enough to do a lot of driven in?  Guess I better do a bit of research, don't hear a lot about your neck of the woods so I better read up on the change of government. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky