GARY's PRIME RIB AND PORK BUTT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

You wanted the smoke flavor more understated. I've just pecan pellets a few times, frequently mixing it with apple wood pellets.
We really like the flavor from Pecan, plus I had about a years worth of splits that my son cut and split for me.

Gary

Thank's  Cat's

Gary

Thanks HT

Gary

Oh I'll bet it will !!

Gary

Hey this would be a great Memorial Day Smoke (Or anytime)  Bout time for another one

Gary

I was thinking about doing this again maybe for Christmas, I get to looking at Bear's PR and get hungry 

Maybe they will run them on sale.

Gary

I was thinking about doing this again maybe for Christmas, I get to looking at Bear's PR and get hungry 

Maybe they will run them on sale.

Gary
Around here Christmas week is usually the best time to but "Choice" Prime Rib.

I still have 2 or 3 left from last year. I might still get 4 more for my Freezer stash.

Bear

Around here Christmas week is usually the best time to but "Choice" Prime Rib.

I still have 2 or 3 left from last year. I might still get 4 more for my Freezer stash.

Bear

I'm going to have to be on the lookout for a deal on them. I'm dying to do one, I never have.

Come to think of it, I think it was December last year when they ran them on Sale

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky