GARY'S BOLOGNA & SALAMI SMOKE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

You make some great stuff, Gary.

I humbly offer some points to the master.

Disco
Thank you my Canadian Friend, But I see your stuff all the time and that is a Master

Gary   from a 73º day in February here in East Texas

Thank you my Canadian Friend, But I see your stuff all the time and that is a Master

Gary   from a 73º day in February here in East Texas
Har, be like that and gloat. It is minus 8 here on the mountain. That is celsius though so that is 17 F in American.

You'll get to gloat, Disco, come July when It's a comfy 75F up there and 110F at Gary's place...
Boy that's true.  We need some cold weather to kill some of the bugs and if it stays like this much longer the trees will start budding out.

Gary

Gary Don't know how this has gotten by me,Nice job and thanks for adding to my never ending list. Points

Richie

points.gif

Hey Thanks Richie for the comment and point.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky