Game winner stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just purchased. Any good bad or indifferent opinions from anyone? Pressure release and metal gears. $100
Most of the 5lb stuffers are close to the same unless you have plastic gears or one of the fancy newer models that have the enclosed gear box. What gets me on the box is the drive gear is up side down? Unless they made it that way.

MS, seems to stuff alright ! 
icon_biggrin.gif

Collagen casings. The cast iron is onion, bell pepper, red pepper flakes, and pabts blue ribbon. Put the brats in the pot for about 20 minutes over charcoal then took em out placed on charcoal grill grate for about 15 minutes off heat side. Turned out amazing

Looks like it works well! I would like to find a 6lb stuffer so I don't have to reload my 5lb batches in my 5lb stuffer. It might fit in the canister, but the top always squishes out on first press.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky