• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Free Time in Carolina

rocfish13

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 9, 2020
Happy to find a site that deals with one of my favorite things, GRILLIN! I'm a retired pipefitter and have plenty of time to catch up on my favorite pass times. Been getting into alot of new things to try. Besides the things I've been doing all my life(fishing, hunting) I've been trying a few new things. Been making wine and cheese for a few years. Recently been trying my hand at sausage making and charcuterie. Actually, found this site when I was looking for advice about making dried country sausage. Hope to get to know some of you, and pick up some tips about cooking on the grill.

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Wealth of knowledge about many things here

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
welcome from pa, great site here with a lot of great people full of knowledge!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Rocfish!!

Glad to have you join us!!

Bear, from SouthEast PA

Buttah Butts

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 22, 2019
Welcome from NC. Lots of great people here willing to help out. Enjoy

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Welcome from Ohio! You came to the right place. We're all glad to have you. I'm sure you'll find answers to many questions on your quest to making excellent sausages!

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome from NorCal, Rocfish! Glad you're here. Enjoy the forum!

Ray

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined and looking forward to you sharing your knowledge on cheese making

Ryan

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Welcome . Commercial Carpenter from St. Louis
Look around , enjoy .

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Welcome to SMF and congratulations on the much earned free time

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Happy to find a site that deals with one of my favorite things, GRILLIN! I'm a retired pipefitter and have plenty of time to catch up on my favorite pass times. Been getting into alot of new things to try. Besides the things I've been doing all my life(fishing, hunting) I've been trying a few new things. Been making wine and cheese for a few years. Recently been trying my hand at sausage making and charcuterie. Actually, found this site when I was looking for advice about making dried country sausage. Hope to get to know some of you, and pick up some tips about cooking on the grill.
Welcome from Ohio. You found the best place possible for your new hobbies.

rocfish13

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 9, 2020
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes! I'm sure I will really enjoy being on this forum, and can count on some really good advice. Gary

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.