Free Time in Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Pinnacle, North Carolina. The Carolinas cover a lot of ground where are you? We're about 25 minutes north of Winston-Salem on the west side of Sauratown Mountain.

Best regards to all,

Welcome from Pinnacle, North Carolina. The Carolinas cover a lot of ground where are you? We're about 25 minutes north of Winston-Salem on the west side of Sauratown Mountain.

Best regards to all,
I'm near Creedmoor, NC. About 25 miles due north of Raleigh. Gary

I'm near Creedmoor, NC. About 25 miles due north of Raleigh. Gary

Ahh. Less than two hours then. Keep and eye out for the 2021 edition of....

And if you haven't already done so you might wish to join the North Carolina Members groups here:

And it you're over towards Hanging Rock or Pilot Mountain State Parks, Mount Airy etc give me a shout. We can throw some critter parts in a smoker or on a grill and visit some.

Best regards,

Lance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky