Food City

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike243

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 25, 2018
E Tn
Has whole NYS on sale for 5.99 , picked up a 6lber and cut it into 16 steaks , cut about 3/8" thick so it can be cooked quickly in any manor you want or need. Only requirement my wife has is no pink red on hers. steak prices have really been ugly here lately. as strips go looks middle of the road for marbling but the Jaccard tool can help along with a marinade if needed .

Reactions: 912smoker
6672E68F-07C3-4CB7-9331-25A1E6BB139F.jpeg

nice buy! I like to hunt the discount bin a day before and a day after holidays to find deals like that.

Meat prices are so outrageous here I don’t even look anymore!
The stuff they put on sale is twice what we used to pay at regular price!
Al

The stuff they put on sale is twice what we used to pay at regular price!
Same here... I only buy whats on sale if I can stomach the cost. but its still very spendy. hope this all settles out at some point, but a lot seems to be broken.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky