• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First fatty, your average breakfast fattie. Qview

johnvh

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 21, 2010
After stumbling across this forum the other day I couldnt wait to try it. Made it with regular jimmy dean, eggs scrambled, cheese, diced up potatoes.  Had a couple others over today as nobody around here has heard of one of these things.  It didnt last!  I set my MES30 on 275 and it took about 2hrs to hit 170 inside from cold.

I will be making more and experimenting, thanks all for the great idea's!!!

PICS

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
Love those fatties, and yours looks great! Haven't does a breakfast one yet, one of these days..

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
looks delicious...great job for a first time...

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Nice job - looking good from here for sure - nice work on the weave

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job. It looks like you have been doing them for a while, Really looks good for your first try.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 21, 2009
Looks good. The only problem I see here is you only made one...

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
I love all fatties, but the breakfast one is my fav.  Yours looks very good, congrats

johnvh

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 21, 2010
Thanks all! It was fun, the wife and I felt like scientists making it, haha.  I cant wait to make some other variations, like a cheeseburger one, and pizza and what not!

csmith2884

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2007
Another victim, once you make one of those things you will look at everything you eat and think you can make a fatty out of it. 

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Looks good! Try some green chilis with that:) nice weave too.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.