My First breakfast fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lssloper

Original poster
Jan 11, 2014
Virginia
I've made a few fatties (ie Chicken Cordon Bleu, Pork w/Apple stuffing). I've been inspired by all the breakfast fatty posts I've seen here and figured I'd give it a try.
- 1 package hickory bacon
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean original breakfast sausage
- 3 eggs soft scrambled (no milk/cream)
- 2 McD's hasbrowns (chilled and broken up)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Set the MES for 265 with applewood and reached 170 internal temp in about 2 hours. Covered at let it sit for another 15 minutes and here she is...delicious.

Reactions: crazymoon and ditch
Looks-Great.gif

Reactions: lssloper
Thanks for all the kind words y'all. With one small modification, I made it again the very next day to bring in for the office Christmas party and everyone loved it. The small modification...drizzled some maple syrup all over the inside before wrapping it up (can't believe I didn't think of it the 1st time
head-wall.gif
).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky