First Fatty for Breakfast - "Baby Huey" (q-view)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rcher

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Washington, Utah
New to smoking but gaining experience.  This was my first fatty.  Decided to do a breakfast one.  The obligatory Jimmy Dean sausage, scrambled eggs, onions, cheese and hash browns.  Took 3 hands to get this rolled without a blowout.  Bacon weave held it together long enough to get it smoked.  Wife mixed up some sausage gravy to dip/cover with.  Didn't need the gravy but had to experiment.  Turned out fabulous.  I will definitely do this one again.  Thanks for lookin'.

Reactions: briggy
Very nice. Love a good Fatty. 
drool.gif

Thanks all.  This really was a great tasting fatty.  It just seemed to make sense since we were using Jimmy Dean "breakfast" sausage that I make a breakfast fatty.  It was far better than I ever expected.  This recipe will endure yet another day on the smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky