Master of the Pit
- Jan 1, 2020
Sigh, I really need to stop following her or I' am gonna gain 100 lbs lol.
- ▢1 pound bacon
- ▢1 pound sweet pork sausage
- ▢6 large eggs (scrambled)
- ▢4 ounces diced ham
- ▢4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (cut into 1/2 inch sticks)
- ▢1 Tablespoon sweet rub
- ▢ bbq sauce
- Preheat your grill for indirect cooking to 375 degrees F.
- Make a bacon weave on a piece of plastic wrap. Top with the pork sausage and spread out into an even layer with your fingers.
- Spoon the scrambled eggs into the center of the sausage and nestle the cheese sticks directly down the center.
- Gently lift up one end of the plastic wrap and begin rolling your fatty. Once the roll is completed, remove the plastic wrap and secure the ends of the bacon together with toothpicks.
- Season liberally with my Signature Sweet Rub (this can be purchased online or you can make it from scratch using the recipe in the notes below), and place it on the grill over indirect heat. Cook for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature is about 160 degrees F.
- Baste with your favorite BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce is set and the internal temperature reached 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 4-5 minutes before slicing and serving! Serve alongside hashbrowns and pancakes for a complete breakfast.