First Bonelss/Skinless Breasts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bworthy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 1, 2014
Folsom, CA
Threw a couple of breasts in the Masterbuilt for dinner tonight. Simple brine for an hour, then my rub and into the smoker. Smoked at about 240* for just over an hour to 165*.

Finished off with just a little commercial sauce mixed with a little Worcestershire sauce and lemon pepper. Tasted pretty darn good, but my rub is a little to spicey for the wife. I'll need to tame it down a little.

Those look very good! 
32.gif
  You could always make a separate rub for your wife that is milder then you would each have one you enjoy 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
  Nice smoke man 
icon14.gif

Try a milder Chile then you can play with some flavors to enhance them . . . like Gr. Clove and Turbinato Sugar. I like a sweeter glaze on my Chicken and this seems to do a good job for me.
drool.gif

I'm not familiar with turbinate sugar. Is it used in addition to brown sugar or instead of white or brown sugar? I know I can cut back on the cayenne a little and add more paprika or other spices.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky