Favorite Winter Beers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Right now I'm digging the Stella Midnight Lager.

MidnightLager_DesktopMasthead_1920x799_Option03.jpg

Vacationing in Florida and sampling my way through local brews.
So far my favorite Cigar City Jai Alai out of Tampa.
Thought I liked SweetWater from Atlanta, but after a few rounds of 4 of their signature blends, they taste too much the same.

My daughter bought me some crowlers for my birthday. Junkyard Brewery in Moorhead MN is now my favorite "stand in line" artisan brewery. Stand in line because they have such a limited production that customers do stand in line to get a crowler or 2 of a new release.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Vacationing in Florida and sampling my way through local brews.
So far my favorite Cigar City Jai Alai out of Tampa.
Thought I liked SweetWater from Atlanta, but after a few rounds of 4 of their signature blends, they taste too much the same.

My daughter bought me some crowlers for my birthday. Junkyard Brewery in Moorhead MN is now my favorite "stand in line" artisan brewery. Stand in line because they have such a limited production that customers do stand in line to get a crowler or 2 of a new release.

Jai Alai is awesome!

Pliny the Elder and Pliny the Younger made by the Russian River brewing company in Santa Rosa CA.
It's the nectar of the God's.

Yeah it is.Best of all, my nephew is coming to watch Lions vs Packers on the 29th for a pot luck.When he asked what to bring, well you know what my answer was lol.

Allagash Curieux

North coast:
Old Rasputin
Le Reve
Brother Thelonious

Jackrabbit brewing:
Jack porter
Pub ale
Olde ale
Petite Dubbel

Any Belgian Dub, tripel or quad.

Granville Island Lions Winter Ale is a very good beer on a cold winter day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky