• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Favorite Winter Beers?

Robert H

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 29, 2017
Two Hearted.Kalamazoo Mich.
I drink in summer when Im at a Detroit Tigers game and Winter or any time. Never found on my side of border, so I either pick up when in the States or have my nephew in Mich bring some when he comes to Canada. Yum

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Loved the now discontinued Coors Winterfest. Been hot and heavy on the Local, (20miles away) STRAUB'S Beers the last couple of months...JJ

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Mad elf is perfect this time of year. Also a big fan of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale and Southern Tier 2xMAS.

Omnivore

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 11, 2019
Deschutes Jubelale
Celebration Ale
Guinness (year round but finally goes with heartier meals)
In the not-beer category I wouldn't turn down a good White Russian, some boozy eggnog, or a hot toddy.

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Lagunitas Brown Shugga - 9.9%. It's seasonal but usually I I buy a few cases and enjoy this beer through March....

Lagunitas_Brown_Shugga.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.