• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Favorite Winter Beers?

Robert H

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 29, 2017
Dont mind the Granville pale ale. Did not like the Winter ale at all. We are all so spoiled with beer choices these days though, eh?

ozzz

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 6, 2020
The winter ale is not for everyone. I find it is best in a glass at room temperature and just sipping on it slowly on a cold day. Then after a couple you go back to your regular beer.

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Vacationing in Florida and sampling my way through local brews.
So far my favorite Cigar City Jai Alai out of Tampa.
Thought I liked SweetWater from Atlanta, but after a few rounds of 4 of their signature blends, they taste too much the same.

My daughter bought me some crowlers for my birthday. Junkyard Brewery in Moorhead MN is now my favorite "stand in line" artisan brewery. Stand in line because they have such a limited production that customers do stand in line to get a crowler or 2 of a new release.
They have some Junkyard crawlers at Apple Valley liquor (MN). What is your favorite common beer they have??? Thanks!

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Glad to see they are expanding the market area.
Sorry, cannot answer the favorite selection. I don't remember what my daughter brought home.

GonnaSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 19, 2018
Steel Hands Coffee Lager or Frothy Beard Sip, Sip, Pass. The Sip, Sip, Pass is a higher gravity beer...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.