• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Favorite Recipe from SMF Member

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 10, 2017
Thought it would be cool to see what your favorite recipe is that another SMF member posted on here.

Mine is from smokin peachey smokin peachey

Love these beans with any of my BBQ. I’ve also changed some things to make them to how I like it.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
This is a great question.

Sometimes a recipe can involve advice or technique that is unique. And admittingly, I cruised around in the SMF archives for many years before becoming a member. That said... I bet the replies are going to be stellar. 🍿

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 7, 2017
Mine is easy. chef jimmyj chef jimmyj finishing sauce for pulled pork. I feel like I recommend it every time someone brings up pulled pork.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
There are a lot of great member recipes here. Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans, SmokinAl's Refer Pickles and Pops Brine, just to name a few. But the one I make most often...

fivetricks fivetricks recipe is the BEST Chicken Paprikash I've ever eaten...JJ

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
I afraid I cannot answer this question. I am lost here: so many great recipes so I just can't choose which one is my favorite...

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Thanks my friend...JJ

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 25, 2017

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
By far for me it's got to be Pops Wet Curing Brine... that has led to so many fun experiments from pulled ham to cured chicken wings to bacon on a stick to pastrami beef ribs, not to mention just curing my own bacon, it's been the biggest influence for me here.
Yeah. You can put anything in that stuff and come out great. Hard to pick recipe but person would be Jeff. I have done so many of his Keto recipes!

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Great question , I myself being a newbie here. I am still trying many recipes from a lot of members . And everyone is so helpful. I try them and some times I change them up for my own taste ( or fix taste for my darling wife ).
But for looks I just cant beat the basket weave bacon for a fattie or meatloaf or burgers etc from gmc2003 gmc2003 , it always gets my attention.
So many good foods from so many folks and so little time

Cant wait to read others favs

David

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.