Drevos Smokehouses

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
250 is the highest I’ve gone. But I have about 6 other bbq pits that are designed for that. This box never usually goes above 170 ish. Most of my smoking is in the 120-150 range.
That's super nice. Thanks for sharing. I have an big offset, a large BGE, a Cookshack Amerique and a Bradley, but none of them are very good at smoking sausages because none of them produce very good smoke at lower temps. I added a Smokai cold smoke generator to the Cookshack and it works fine with that. I have just always wanted a bigger "smokehouse" style specifically for sausages and cold smoking.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
That's super nice. Thanks for sharing. I have a big offset, a large BGE, a Cookshack Amerique and a Bradley, but none of them are very good at smoking sausages because none of them produce very good smoke at lower temps. I added a Smokai cold smoke generator to the Cookshack and it works fine with that. I have just always wanted a bigger "smokehouse" style specifically for sausages and cold smoking.
Agree, there is nothing like having the right tool for the job, also maybe why I have so many cookers. Anyway, for sausage and cured meats a dedicated smokehouse of some kind is essential.

Reactions: rawcalls
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky