First Test of New Toy (Chicken Parts)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Give me some time on this. There's so much to do with this thing, and a lot of controls to learn.
The Rotisserie doesn't look like much, but I won't know until I try it.
The only Rotisserie I ever used was my "Showtime", and I loved that, but the cord gets way to hot on that thing.
Like I said above, So far I like it, but I only did the Chick Parts, so far, and the only thing I don't like is how hot the back, top, and sides get. My old toaster oven got hot on the top, but not near as hot as this one's back & sides get.

I read a lot of reviews, and the thing I noticed most was the complaints about costing from $60 to $100 to send it back if they don't like it.

It's pretty new yet, I guess, because there really isn't many YouTubes on specifically using this "AirFryer 360".

Bear

Ok. I can wait. It looks like a good gizmo. And the chicken looked great.

looks great bear, i've seen these before and thought about getting one, read quite a few reviews but to tell you the truth your review is the only I would go by, for some reason I just don't trust the internet reviews to much. thanks for taking the time to fill us in.

Thank You Jim!!
It's gonna take me awhile to give this a worthy Review.
There's so many things I need to try on this thing, and I got so many toys now. Today my SV, and tomorrow my Grill.
I'm overdue for doing a Prime Rib, so I gotta get one going real soon.
I'll work on this thing as soon as I can though.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Ok. I can wait. It looks like a good gizmo. And the chicken looked great.

Yup---The Chicken was Amazing!!
It had all the good signs of Deep Fried, but without any Grease or Oil.
Crispy on the outside & Tender inside.

Bear

I would be curious how fish would turn out? ( not sure you can have a fish fry without oil)

Thank You CC !!
Oh Yeah, Fish will be in there soon, and I'm actually anxious to try that.
I think I have something Breaded in the Freezer that'll work Great.
I'll be sure to post it.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky