Do you know why they are called a maze n products ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
Because where else could you order a product at 11:30 and by 12:00 receive an e mail telling you that the product has Been shipped.. Amazon got nothing on Todd and staff... I am expecting next year an amazen drone delivering my pellets

Yep excellent customer service and excellent products. Just saw the 20% off all pellets and dust. Think I better order some more cob pellets!

They're called "Amazen" simply because the product is amazing, and their customer service is amazing. There is no one that I've seen recently that stands behind their product like Todd does.

I think Todd originally called it a-maze-n because the pellet tray look like a maze with this smoldering pellets burning back and forth like a mouse looking for cheese! However, over time his excellent customer service and ever expanding product lines took center stage at being amazing, so now it has a whole new meaning!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky