A big Shout out to Todd @ A-MAZE-N, you and your compnay are Amazing!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Once again I have to give Todd at A-MAZE-N a big huge thank you! You know what customer service is and how to treat your customers.

A while back I purchased one of the AGS meat tumblers from Todd. I have used it 5-6 times, 15-20 minutes each time. This weekend I went to use it to marinate my Char Sui pork. loaded the canister with the marinade and meat. Sucked the air out and loaded the canister into the tumbler unit. Plugged it in pressed the on button and nothing. The outlet that I was using is GFCI so my first thought was the circuit was tripped. Looked nope, circuit is fine. Plugged the unit into another outlet, not GFCI, still nothing. No worries the meat is vacuumed in the canister and doing its job anyways so into the fridge. Looked at the bottom of the tumbler unit and below where the motor is there is oil leaking out.

Shot off an email to Todd with the above info. As usual had a quick response that a new tumbler was being sent and to keep the other for parts. At the crack of dawn on the  Left Coast today I received a shipping notice that the tumbler is on its way.

Customer service at it's best!

Thank again Todd!

For those looking to buy pellets, smoke generators, or anything else Todd carries go visit the website:

https://www.amazenproducts.com

Dirt, morning......

You are spot on about Todd...

Friday I ordered Alder, Mesquite and Sweetwood Blend pellets.... Later that day I had a shipping notice and tracking number.. Looking forward to trying the sweetwood combo.. The pitmaster's choice combo sure it good....

Dave

Yeah I need to order some pellets here pretty soon. I'm going to need some alder, pecan, and cob for the cold smoking season!

Morning Case...couldn't agree more about Todd's CS!  A good guy, great products, and outstanding customer service...refreshing to hear of a company who still stands behind everything they sell.

Red

Morning Case...couldn't agree more about Todd's CS!  A good guy, great products, and outstanding customer service...refreshing to hear of a company who still stands behind everything they sell.

Red
Sure is Red! I have worked in the customer service oriented business my whole life, and there is nothing more important than making sure your clientele is happy! Todd does an outstanding job doing just that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky