• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Divine Sweet Glaze

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Divine Sweet Glaze
Adding in some minced chiles or a few shots of hot sauce could turn this into a kickin sweet/spicy glaze.
Feel free to play with this recipe, I was playing around when I came up with it.
Sometimes ideas pan out like a 49'ers goldrush wet dream.... Eureka!

Equal parts SBR Original and Bulldog Katsu sauce combined with 1/2 can of drained crushed Pineapple.
Bring to a slow boil, simmer to thicken.
A danged near divine sweet sauce.

nauC5ux.jpg

RxODE5D.jpg

Last edited:

alan123

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 22, 2015
I recently made a sauce using crushed pinneapple and teriyaki reduced down, excellent! Looking for new similar sauces, what is SBR? Thanks

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
That sounds excellent Chile, I gotta try it.
I make a sauce that I use on wildfowl it's SBR fresh blackberry smashed with seeds remove with Calabrian chili flakes and a splash of Grand Marnier mixed with a little Wild Turkey to flambé right before serving.
It's awesome on Specklebellys , Sprig, Mallards, Wood ducks and Teal.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice the things that we can come up playing wit our food. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.