Damn Peepers....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes it is! On I-93 crossing into NH I'd say colors are close to/at peak. The high/North end of Crawford Notch also close to or at but the South/lower end has a little way to go. Southern VT still has a lots of green. I imagine Franconia Notch likewise is at peak. Don't think we'll hit way down here at my place (only 8 miles N or the Sound) till close to Halloween.

By holloween our leaves will be in the mulch pile or bagged and tagged ready for the dumps mulching pile.

Chris

Don't you mean Peek Season, Chris? :p

Yes good catch SonnyE, please substitute peek for peak. Sorry about that. Fingers type faster then the brain translates.

Chris

I live near the middle of Saskatchewan

you can drive any direction for hours and still be "Home"

but at least you are lucky to only have to worry about "Instant Braking"

I also live in the "Drunk Driving Capital of the World"

Some are. But a DUI costs about 10K by time you pay the fine and ungodly insurance premiums for 5 years after. Somehow, I have not had to find out. But luckily my wife hardly drinks, and I always had a sober driver if needed.

We have our fair share of drunk drivers as do most states I presume. Now we have to worry about the heroin users passing out on the roads. Nanuk do live near Moose Jaw? I always liked that name for a city.

Chris

gmc, nope... used to live 2.3 hours east of MJ, but since moved north. Now I live near Prince Albert.

Canada has a few moose parts with towns named after them

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky