Corned beef Hash

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Finally got my corned beef cooked, which can be seen in this thread: 2020 March Madness Corned Beef

The leftovers with some chopped corned beef made a great hash to go with a couple eggs.
Original veggie mix is chopped cabbage, onion, carrots, sliced purple, red and baby yukon potatoes, salt pepper. Added chopped corned beef to it.

49694268587_577e52458d_c.jpg

49693431763_eed3827fed_c.jpg

Man that looks good! Thats the type of breakfast I could eat every day! LIKE!

Wow DS, that is just gorgeous!! So much color and vibrancy it's drool worthy!! I'd devour a couple plates of that for sure!! Probably the best rendition of CB has I think I've ever seen. Great job!!

LIKE!!
Robert

Oh yeah, get that egg yolk running thru that CB hash, it's a beautiful thing, Like! RAY

Man that looks good! Thats the type of breakfast I could eat every day! LIKE!
Now, that's a breakfast of champions.
Wow DS, that is just gorgeous!! So much color and vibrancy it's drool worthy!! I'd devour a couple plates of that for sure!! Probably the best rendition of CB has I think I've ever seen. Great job!!

LIKE!!
Robert
Oh yeah, get that egg yolk running thru that CB hash, it's a beautiful thing, Like! RAY
Man does that look DELICIOUS!

Sure is tasty! I'll be having this again before the corned beef is gone!

Pass me some hot sauce. That looks real good Case.

Point for sure
Chris

I'm a huge fan of Good hash. Even been known to do corned beef only to chop and freeze in individual sucky bags for later use. Your's looks superb.

I'm a huge fan of Good hash. Even been known to do corned beef only to chop and freeze in individual sucky bags for later use. Your's looks superb.

A good portion of this will be vac packed into individual packs. With my boys out of the house I'm the only one left in my household that eats it!

Unfortunately until further notice our Governor says:

View attachment 437189

Well crap. Guess I can unpack my suitcase. Same here though. They just announced for the county I live in and all surrounding counties are under mandatory lockdown. Only essential personnel are allowed out and about. I'm still waiting to find out if construction people are considered "essential". If not, I wouldn't be able to make the trip anyway. Got any construction related things at your house you need done or can you mail me some?? :emoji_astonished: JK of course. It just looks so good I'd really love to have a plate of it.

Kinda bummed....
Robert

Well crap. Guess I can unpack my suitcase. Same here though. They just announced for the county I live in and all surrounding counties are under mandatory lockdown. Only essential personnel are allowed out and about. I'm still waiting to find out if construction people are considered "essential". If not, I wouldn't be able to make the trip anyway. Got any construction related things at your house you need done or can you mail me some?? :emoji_astonished: JK of course. It just looks so good I'd really love to have a plate of it.

Kinda bummed....
Robert

Here they decided that construction can still go on. I work on the front end of construction and we are still working.

WORK.jpg

Looks Mighty Tasty, Case!!
I could handle a Pile of that right now!!
Nice Job!
Like.

As for closing down, Pennsylvania hasn't closed yet, but the Bear Den has been closed for weeks now.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky