• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Corned beef Hash

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Man that looks good! Thats the type of breakfast I could eat every day! LIKE!

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Wow DS, that is just gorgeous!! So much color and vibrancy it's drool worthy!! I'd devour a couple plates of that for sure!! Probably the best rendition of CB has I think I've ever seen. Great job!!

LIKE!!
Robert

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Oh yeah, get that egg yolk running thru that CB hash, it's a beautiful thing, Like! RAY

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Man that looks good! Thats the type of breakfast I could eat every day! LIKE!
Now, that's a breakfast of champions.
Wow DS, that is just gorgeous!! So much color and vibrancy it's drool worthy!! I'd devour a couple plates of that for sure!! Probably the best rendition of CB has I think I've ever seen. Great job!!

LIKE!!
Robert
Oh yeah, get that egg yolk running thru that CB hash, it's a beautiful thing, Like! RAY
Man does that look DELICIOUS!

Sure is tasty! I'll be having this again before the corned beef is gone!

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Pass me some hot sauce. That looks real good Case.

Point for sure
Chris

desertlites

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 6, 2007
I'm a huge fan of Good hash. Even been known to do corned beef only to chop and freeze in individual sucky bags for later use. Your's looks superb.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Good hash. Even been known to do corned beef only to chop and freeze in individual sucky bags for later use. Your's looks superb.
A good portion of this will be vac packed into individual packs. With my boys out of the house I'm the only one left in my household that eats it!

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Very good idea. Something to do with some of our extra.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Unfortunately until further notice our Governor says:

View attachment 437189
Well crap. Guess I can unpack my suitcase. Same here though. They just announced for the county I live in and all surrounding counties are under mandatory lockdown. Only essential personnel are allowed out and about. I'm still waiting to find out if construction people are considered "essential". If not, I wouldn't be able to make the trip anyway. Got any construction related things at your house you need done or can you mail me some?? :emoji_astonished: JK of course. It just looks so good I'd really love to have a plate of it.

Kinda bummed....
Robert

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Well crap. Guess I can unpack my suitcase. Same here though. They just announced for the county I live in and all surrounding counties are under mandatory lockdown. Only essential personnel are allowed out and about. I'm still waiting to find out if construction people are considered "essential". If not, I wouldn't be able to make the trip anyway. Got any construction related things at your house you need done or can you mail me some?? :emoji_astonished: JK of course. It just looks so good I'd really love to have a plate of it.

Kinda bummed....
Robert
Here they decided that construction can still go on. I work on the front end of construction and we are still working.

WORK.jpg

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Mighty Tasty, Case!!
I could handle a Pile of that right now!!
Nice Job!
Like.

As for closing down, Pennsylvania hasn't closed yet, but the Bear Den has been closed for weeks now.

Bear

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Definitely a top notch breakfast there Case!
I could eat that Everyday!!
Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.