Corned Beef Hash in the Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
With electrical problems at the house and need to get new oven the Induction Burner and the Ninja been life savers. Anything you throw at the Ninja comes out great and it is fast! Throw some shoestring fries in there and 8 minutes later you have the best crispy fries ever. This the best Airfryer since the Jet Steam Oven! Just posting this to inspire someone to look at these. A huge Thanks to Bear for inspiring me to get one.

A stiff fruity drink after a rough week to start.

20220327_161121.jpg

Breakfast for Dinner since no time to eat earlier.

20220327_175138.jpg 20220327_175302.jpg

Bacon actually came out better than thought it would.
20220326_152001.jpg

My family loves breakfast for diner! Looks tasty! 🤣 I’ve never seen a stiff fruity drink with Corned Beef Hash🤣 Awesome pairing, I love it!

Nice Brian, love the drink, and with the last couple weeks you have had , i'm surprised you only had 1 in the picture . You know you have 2 hands. lol

We also eat breakfast anytime of day that works for us.

Great meal , and you and Bear are making the Ninja look good

David

Looks Great, Brian!!
Nice Job!----Like.
BTW: What setting did you use for that "Stiff Drink"??
Glad to hear you're loving that Ninja.
Proves once again, "The Bear don't steer anybody wrong." :emoji_sunglasses:

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
That hash was so easy and fast. Have enough for another round only dont add any seasoning this time. There plenty all ready in there.

After a terrible week finally get chance to use boat. Engine would not turn over. Took battery to get checked and it good 100% charged. I got to get this monkey off my back!!! Try again tomorrow. Bad connecting or maybe got to hold key just right. It started right up when checked it out at boat ramp when bought.

That hash was so easy and fast. Have enough for another round only dont add any seasoning this time. There plenty all ready in there.

After a terrible week finally get chance to use boat. Engine would not turn over. Took battery to get checked and it good 100% charged. I got to get this monkey off my back!!! Try again tomorrow. Bad connecting or maybe got to hold key just right. It started right up when checked it out at boat ramp when bought.

You gotta hold your tongue just right !!!
BTW: What was the time & temp on that Ninja Corned Beef Hash?

Bear

Excellent Brian, just excellent. There's not much better for breakfast than some corned beef hash. One of my all time favorites!! Well done buddy.

Robert

You gotta hold your tongue just right !!!
BTW: What was the time & temp on that Ninja Corned Beef Hash?

Bear
5 minutes potatoes and onions. Gave them a squirt of olive oil with my EVO Sprayer before cooking. Potatoes where leftover from crockpot corned beef. Added beef and went 2 more minutes. Used Airfryer 390. Man this thing cooks fast!

5 minutes potatoes and onions. Gave them a squirt of olive oil with my EVO Sprayer before cooking. Potatoes where leftover from crockpot corned beef. Added beef and went 2 more minutes. Used Airfryer 390. Man this thing cooks fast!

I looked it up:
They say 400° for 7 minutes.
Then flip & stir & another 7 minutes.
Then flip & stir & another 5 to 7 minutes, until you get your desired doneness.
That's 19 to 21 minutes!!!

I'm betting yours is a lot closer.
That's why I had to be careful with all the ones I've done so far, and I kept notes, and made a Step by Step list for my Ninja.
You can't go by what the recipe sites on the Internet say.
I have no idea where they get some of their numbers!!!

Bear

I looked it up:
They say 400° for 7 minutes.
Then flip & stir & another 7 minutes.
Then flip & stir & another 5 to 7 minutes, until you get your desired doneness.
That's 19 to 21 minutes!!!

I'm betting yours is a lot closer.
That's why I had to be careful with all the ones I've done so far, and I kept notes, and made a Step by Step list for my Ninja.
You can't go by what the recipe sites on the Internet say.
I have no idea where they get some of their numbers!!!

Bear
I have not had to go over 10 minutes for anything yet.

Damn Brian! Great hash. But lord. You got that storm cloud hanging over your house lately. I'm hoping things clear up for you.

Looks great Brian, I love CBH anytime of day.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky