• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cleaning up

beerivore

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 7, 2007
This is the only part I hate of having people over for good Q. I need a bigger dishwasher or a bigger garbage can. It was a fun night. 16# of spareribs, 2 fatties, and alot of beer
. Everyone was happy. I was too until I woke up this morning a walked downstairs to see this.
978cc35e_vbattach12818.jpg

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 30, 2007
HEY!?!!??!!?? how did you get a pic of my kitchen????

Lisa

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Lol, side effects of a good time. Lots of empty dishes means that was some good Q.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Gotta love those kind of parties.. next time be thinking "Paper Plates" .. and a maid

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
LMAO...looks like the aftermath of one of our maritimes kitchen parties
looks like a good time was had

kueh

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 7, 2006
A pressure washer should be able to take care most of the dishes. Just need to secure the plates down, or else they go flying off into a wall or something. Going to be investing in one soon.

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Looks like a good time to move to me. Or like was suggested shop vac and pressure washer.

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2007
We have a "fill as you go" policy at our house when filling the dishwasher...and if you don't bring something to the dinner/party you will be charged with keeping the mess under control.

You'd think that people would mind the clean up rule....but they keep coming and cleaning.

Grab them by the taste buds...and their hearts and minds will follow....

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Beerivore -

Loks like you all had a good time last night.

I'm with Lisa - paper plates, plastic dinnerware, tinfoil pans, plastic cups and kegs!

PS - in my house I am the dishwasher!

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
Definately need disposables and a bigger trash can. Sounds like some asprin also.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
i have a very simple rule here- i cook it, you clean it. car keys are left w/ me @ entry- plenty of sleeping bags ,room, fouton, & air matresses... my guests don't drink & drive, & in the morning if ya want coffee.. my galley is spotless.... yeah, i am directly related to capt. hardazz

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
LOL...boy does that look familar
Gotta say though, after a few times of walking into that at the end of the night or the next morning, I too came up with a " I cook it...you clean it policy"

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Whew! Been there, done that! We are very into disposables for big gatherings, and weather permitting, keeping it outside! Looks like you had a good time though!

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 21, 2007
Paper and plastic, the only way to go. And then on their way out you hit them with, "hey drop this in the trash can on your way out"

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.