Cleaning up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beerivore

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
NW burbs of Chicago
This is the only part I hate of having people over for good Q. I need a bigger dishwasher or a bigger garbage can. It was a fun night. 16# of spareribs, 2 fatties, and alot of beer
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
. Everyone was happy. I was too until I woke up this morning a walked downstairs to see this.
978cc35e_vbattach12818.jpg

Gotta love those kind of parties.. next time be thinking "Paper Plates" .. and a maid

A pressure washer should be able to take care most of the dishes. Just need to secure the plates down, or else they go flying off into a wall or something. Going to be investing in one soon.

We have a "fill as you go" policy at our house when filling the dishwasher...and if you don't bring something to the dinner/party you will be charged with keeping the mess under control.

You'd think that people would mind the clean up rule....but they keep coming and cleaning.

Grab them by the taste buds...and their hearts and minds will follow....
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

Beerivore -

Loks like you all had a good time last night.

I'm with Lisa - paper plates, plastic dinnerware, tinfoil pans, plastic cups and kegs!

PS - in my house I am the dishwasher!

i have a very simple rule here- i cook it, you clean it. car keys are left w/ me @ entry- plenty of sleeping bags ,room, fouton, & air matresses... my guests don't drink & drive, & in the morning if ya want coffee.. my galley is spotless.... yeah, i am directly related to capt. hardazz

LOL...boy does that look familar
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
Gotta say though, after a few times of walking into that at the end of the night or the next morning, I too came up with a " I cook it...you clean it policy"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whew! Been there, done that! We are very into disposables for big gatherings, and weather permitting, keeping it outside! Looks like you had a good time though!

Paper and plastic, the only way to go. And then on their way out you hit them with, "hey drop this in the trash can on your way out"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky