Cheeseburger soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just takes time to move. The one pic was taken out of loader tractor...150 hp, front wheel assist. Usually in my short sleeves with heat turned down, gets so warm in cab. Takes longer to move snow far enough for feed trucks and semis to get around.

Ryan
Only time I EVER put hay out with an open station tractor is as a last resort. Them cab tractors got us spoiled.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Only time I EVER put hay out with an open station tractor is as a last resort. Them cab tractors got us spoiled.
Spoiled but needed in times like these weather conditions. Played tetris in the shop making room for loader tractor last night. 1 combine, 2 tractors, skidloader, diesel pickup, 73 mustang, mower, and 4 wheeler. But heated to 50 degrees so no issues with the cold.

Ryan

Reactions: DougE
Now if I'm bush hogging fields, I want an open station with no loader, like my rig. I don't mind burning up in the summer, but the older I get, the less I can handle cold.

The soup looks great from here, the pot not so much lol, if you want to clean real silverware put water in the pot and set the silverware in it, I think in about 1 hour it will be nice and shiny, no heat required, some type of chemical comes off the aluminum pot . I think the anodized stopped the chemical release. Don't mean to down your new pot just a lot of folks have never heard of the dangers of some cookware out there.

The soup looks great from here, the pot not so much lol, if you want to clean real silverware put water in the pot and set the silverware in it, I think in about 1 hour it will be nice and shiny, no heat required, some type of chemical comes off the aluminum pot . I think the anodized stopped the chemical release. Don't mean to down your new pot just a lot of folks have never heard of the dangers of some cookware out there.
Thanks Mike!

Here you are Rick, BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker

20221219_233640.jpg

That's for a single batch, we doubled it. I know we added sazon goya, onion, and garlic powder as well...didn't measure. Add any seasonings you want for your tastes.

Ryan

Man that soup looks fantastic Ryan. Rich, thick, hearty, and good for the soul. It much be some kinda thick though if you need the drill AND both batteries to stir the stuff :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, excellent job.

Robert

• Haha
Man that soup looks fantastic Ryan. Rich, thick, hearty, and good for the soul. It much be some kinda thick though if you need the drill AND both batteries to stir the stuff :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, excellent job.

Robert
Thanks Robert, I appreciate it! You know when you need the drill and mud mixer it's thick enough!

Ryan

Lousy picture but that's my lab Chance waiting next to the smoker for a bone. Every time I smoked a batch of bones he would sit next to the smoker for the entire cook.

Chance waiting for the bones in the smoker.JPG

Thanks Redicans Redicans for the like, I appreciate it! Kinda like the winter pics too... hasn't been bad here for temps but humidity is going up and gonna have heat indexes of about 103 Saturday and Sunday.

Ryan

Ha , I forgot about this one Ryan, the weather will change here soon enough.....I wish it would not.
But that's when this kind of meals get put into rotation.

Thanks for the reminder

David
Thanks David! Gonna get real hot this weekend so not so much soup weather... but our time is coming! This week we had a couple mornings of 50 F, felt good but chilly at the same time.

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks David! Gonna get real hot this weekend so not so much soup weather... but our time is coming! This week we had a couple mornings of 50 F, felt good but chilly at the same time.

Ryan

Yes couple weeks ago we had single digits in the morning ( sorry that is " C " ) so about the same high 40s low 50s. that is too early.

But we are in for our 3rd heavy rain storm warning again for the next 24-30 hours might be up to 100 mm if the 2 cold fronts hit right again.

That is 3 very heavy rains in 4 weeks First 1 we had 240mm in 30 hours, many roads washed out and couple bridges , and people lost their lives caught in the fast waters , washed their 2 vehicles down the rivers took few days to find the car and truck and long to find the children, very sad.

Will know by noon on Saturday how we fare this time. Might only be between 30 - 50 if we do not get the thunder storm at the same time.

David

Yes couple weeks ago we had single digits in the morning ( sorry that is " C " ) so about the same high 40s low 50s. that is too early.

But we are in for our 3rd heavy rain storm warning again for the next 24-30 hours might be up to 100 mm if the 2 cold fronts hit right again.

That is 3 very heavy rains in 4 weeks First 1 we had 240mm in 30 hours, many roads washed out and couple bridges , and people lost their lives caught in the fast waters , washed their 2 vehicles down the rivers took few days to find the car and truck and long to find the children, very sad.

Will know by noon on Saturday how we fare this time. Might only be between 30 - 50 if we do not get the thunder storm at the same time.

David
Hope it doesn't get that bad again!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky