Cajun Boiled Shrimp Remoulade Lettuce Wraps Kinda

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Knocking another one off the list. I am on a quest to knock down my list so be prepared. There may be a flood.

I got these from Keith: https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/cajun-boiled-shrimp-remoulade-lettuce-wraps.315049/

Boiled up some water than added crab boil seasoning. Added peeled extra large shrimp than turned off heat. Waited 15 minutes than into a bowl floated in ice water. Man those shrimp tasted good. That sauce is crazy good. I highly recommend making it. My lettuce really not work for this.

IMG_20230119_153418109.jpg

IMG_20230119_153540953.jpg IMG_20230119_153555884.jpg IMG_20230119_153611482.jpg

Ended up eating with a fork so made a salad with the rest. This was really good. Thanks Keith.

IMG_20230119_153942537.jpg IMG_20230119_154115107.jpg IMG_20230119_154121361.jpg

Nice Job Brian looks real good.

Point for sure
Chris

Man that is a great looking salad. Especially with that sauce as a dressing. Of course I dont know how many of the shrimp would have made it to the salad part of the meal.

Jim

Looks good Brian! It helps to leave (no pun intended) the lettuce out and let it warm up to room temp. and wilt just slightly to lose some moisture so you can roll it. Crisp and well hydrated lettuce will just snap and break being too brittle.....

Nice work Brian, that is a salad right down my alley! Salad/wrap with a fork is all good in my opinion

Looks awesome Brian. Enjoying seeing you work through your bookmarks. Wish I could get motivated to do the same. Nice job bud

Awesome! Man, I need a year off to get through my book marks, but I’m never disappointed when I do get to one! Great work, looks delicious!

That looks very good Brian I'd sure eat a bunch of it. As for the lettuce part of it you need a head type lettuce there are a few leaf lettuces that would work but not all that many.

Reactions: indaswamp
Very very nice Brian. That looks and sounds fantastic. Glad to see you knocking some things off the list. I'[m in the same boat. Got folders piling up on the desktop of my computer that need to get posted but trying not to blow up the forum.

Robert

Knocking another one off the list. I am on a quest to knock down my list so be prepared. There may be a flood.

I got these from Keith: https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/cajun-boiled-shrimp-remoulade-lettuce-wraps.315049/

Boiled up some water than added crab boil seasoning. Added peeled extra large shrimp than turned off heat. Waited 15 minutes than into a bowl floated in ice water. Man those shrimp tasted good. That sauce is crazy good. I highly recommend making it. My lettuce really not work for this.

View attachment 655132

View attachment 655131View attachment 655130View attachment 655129

Ended up eating with a fork so made a salad with the rest. This was really good. Thanks Keith.

View attachment 655128View attachment 655127View attachment 655126
Lookin good! I love shrimp but rarely have it. Will eat some as Easter gets closer for sure :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky